- 1. This is an agreement between Kendani.com marketplace (hereafter Kendani.com) and the Vendor submitting this registration.
- 2. This agreement outlines the responsibilities between Kendani.com and the Vendor for selling products on the Kendani.com marketplace platform.
- 3. This agreement is valid indefinitely, unless it is terminated by either party according to the terms stipulated herein.
3.1 The Vendor has the right to terminate the agreement with one (1) month notice, calculated as full calendar months. The Vendor is responsible for covering any service fees and other expenses incurred until the end of the notice period.
3.2 Kendani.com has the right to terminate this agreement with one (1) month notice, calculated as full calendar months, in case the Vendor fails to fulfill the requirements of this agreement, except for provisions listed in point 3.3. The Vendor is responsible for covering any service fees and other expenses incurred until the end of the notice period.
3.3 Kendani.com reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately in following cases:
3.3.1 The Vendor is found to have provided fraudulent information about its business practices, that would deem it unfit to benefit from the services of Kendani.com. In such cases the Vendor is liable to compensate Kendani.com with the amount equaling to all the revenue the Vendor has received from sales through Kendani.com over the period of previous five (5) years, with a minimum of 5.000 Euros.
3.3.2 The Vendor fails to cover service fees or other payments within 30 days since said payments fall due, or if the Vendor has been found insolvent.
3.3.3 Closure of Kendani.com marketplace for any reason.
- 4. Kendani.com provides the Vendor with a reliable and high quality online marketplace that only lists products that are produced with sustainable and ethical business practices. Only Vendors, that fulfill the requirements for such business practices are allowed on the marketplace.
4.1 The Vendor agrees to let Kendani.com assign a score to the Vendor and display the score on the platform.
- 5. Upon registration the Vendor will fill out a questionnaire used in assessing the Vendor’s level of commitment to sustainable and ethical business practices. The questionnaire serves as the starting point for determining the suitability of the Vendor and a score will be calculated on the basis of the answers.
5.1 The Vendor has the right to update the answers three (3) months after the previous update.
5.2 Kendani.com has the right to request the Vendor for specific information pertaining to the answers and the Vendor’s business practices in order to assess the correctness of the calculated score.
5.3 The Vendor has the right to request for reevaluation if the assigned score is considered unjust.
- 6. Kendani.com is intended as a sales platform connecting the producer and the consumer directly. Any retailer intending to sell on Kendani.com will require separate permission, and each producer, whose products are intended to be sold, will need to meet the same requirements as any other Vendor on the platform. The retailer is responsible for providing the required information for assessing each of the producers.
- 7. Kendani.com provides the Vendor with an easy-to-use system for uploading product information, managing orders and communicating with customers.
- 8. The Vendor has the right to list an unlimited number of products at Kendani.com.
8.1 Kendani.com reserves the right to define whether a product is deemed suitable for sale at the marketplace.
8.2 Kendani.com reserves the right to remove listings of products that are deemed unsuitable for sale at the marketplace.
- 9. The Vendor agrees to list products at Kendani.com at no higher price than they do on any other online sales channel (including the Vendor’s own website). Any discounts and offers given by the Vendor in other online sales channels will have to be given also for products sold via Kendani.com.
- 10. The Vendor is required to list their products in appropriate categories, and provide 2-8 pictures of the products on the listing. Any possible allergens or potential hazards of the product need to be included in the listing.
10.1 Any products listed at Kendani.com need to be produced by approved producers, regardless of the Vendor.
- 11. The Vendor agrees to Kendani.com’s published commission rates and service fees.
11.1 Kendani.com guarantees that all vendors selling at the platform have the same terms and no vendor will be given preferential treatment by Kendani.com.
11.2 Kendani.com reserves the right to adjust commission rates and service fees at any time.
11.3 The Vendor will be informed of these changes a minimum of three (3) months in advance.
- 12. Kendani.com provides a safe and reliable payment system with several payment options.
- 13. The Vendor agrees to Kendani.com’s delivery policy.
- 14. The Vendor agrees to Kendani.com’s refunds and returns policy.
- 15. The Vendor is required to respond to customer messages, requests or complaints within 36 hours. Kendani.com will track response times and provide a calculated average to help the Vendor to provide prompt service.
- 16. Any wholesale deal, that has been initiated through Kendani.com, needs to be completed through Kendani.com.
16.1 If at any point it is found out that this provision is violated, Kendani.com has the right to remove the Vendor from the marketplace immediately.
- 17. Kendani.com reserves the right to change this agreement with a three (3) months notice to the Vendor. If the Vendor disagrees with the changes to this agreement, it is entitled to terminate the agreement immediately. In such cases, any paid service fees or other payments will not be returned to the Vendor.