- The Vendor is responsible for arranging the delivery of any product sold, and will need to provide the customer with information on delivery cost and time.
- The delivery of ordered products need to be arranged promptly. The customer needs to be informed of delivery arrangements within 72 hours. If arranging delivery takes longer, the customer needs to be informed within the 72 hour time limit. In case it takes longer than 72 hours to arrange delivery, the customer has the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- The Vendor should provide several delivery options and inform the customer of the expected delivery times and cost.
- The delivery options offered should include a fast delivery option, with delivery guaranteed within 5 days from the time the delivery is arranged (maximum of 8 days from the time the order is made). For intercontinental deliveries this requirement is waived.
- Kendani.com will help the Vendor in case of problems with the delivery, damages, or returns.
For Kendani.com’s Returns and Refunds policy, please click here ADD LINK!!!